Information for employers
What's it all about?
The aim of Staffordshire Share-a-Lift is to enable and encourage people who are making similar journeys at similar times to share a car instead of travelling separately in two vehicles.
Why would my organisation want to be involved?
Five good reasons for joining Staffordshire Share-a-Lift:
- Offer employees an extra travel choice which can halve the cost of travelling to work.
- Increase access to work for non-drivers, boosting recruitment and retention.
- Reduce pressure on parking spaces.
- Make a measurable reduction of the carbon footprint of your organisation.
- Help to reduce congestion and pollution.
Will it cost me anything?
No, it's all free.
What marketing material is available?
We currently provide
- "Employers' guide" leaflet (PDF 405KB)
- leaflet for employees - "Get INTO Car Sharing" (PDF 430KB)
- poster for employees (PDF 158KB)
Why do I need to register my organisation?
- Employees will be able to join a private group to quickly find car share matches with colleagues.
- The website can be tailored to your company with your own logo and identity.
- You will have access to promotional resources and support for users of the car share scheme.
- You will have admin rights including the opportunity to monitor numbers of sharers, carbon savings and other useful data.
How do I register my organisation?
Please complete this form and we will send further information.
Better yet, email us at: email@example.com and we can contact your employer on your behalf or provide a resource pack for you to use in presenting the benefits of joining to your employer and organisation.
If your organisation is outside the Staffordshire Share-a-Lift area and you are interested in joining or setting up a lift share scheme, whether for a region or for a single employer, please contact Jambusters Ltd